Are you looking for a training for yourself or your staff?
Contact us now!
Thanks to our professional training partners, we can offer a very wide range of training courses and we inform you about the subsidy options.
- Acquisition company
- Key clauses
- Other courses: new company legislation, Brexit, … more information?
Legally required training
- Prevention & safety
- Internal transport eg. forklift, aerial platform, truck mounted crane, …
- code 95
Take a look at the training calendar of Atrium and register immedialtely.
Technical en sector-specific training
Fenavian offers a number of technical and sector-specific training courses, in collaboration with Eva Moens Consult and Alimento. Fenavian members receive priority when registering.
• Origin labeling – Date: 29/01/2020 – Location: Nazareth
• Brave new Meat products: today and tomorrow – Date: 30/01/2020 – Location: Ghent
• Quantitative Ingredients Declaration (KwID): what and how to calculate? – Date: 11/02/2020 – Location: Affligem
• Food Contact Materials: generic supplement to AC guides – Date: 17/02/2020 – Location: Drongen
• Internal auditor training BRC / IFS / ISO 22000 / FSSC 22000 – Date: 04/03/2020 and 11/03/2020 – Location: Nazareth
• Food Fraud and Product Integrity – Date: 05/03/2020 – Location: Puurs
• Circular economy: policy and impact on packaging materials for the meat sector – Date: 23/04/2020 – Nazareth
• Crisis communication in case of Recall – Date: 24/04/2020 and 19/05/2020 – Location: Nazareth and Grobbendonk
• Listeria monocytogenes: know the danger, determine the risk and maintain control – Date: 02/06/2020 – Location: Drongen
• HACCP step-by-step plan & hazard analysis methodology – Date: 22/06/2020 – Location: Affligem
• Labeling, food information and nutritional labeling – Date: 08/09/2020 – Location: Affligem
• Basic allergens training – Date: 10/09/2020 – Location: Puurs
• Vital a handy tool for determining cross-contamination in allergens – Date: 08/10/2020 – Location: Oostkamp
Register now for one or more courses by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org